TSPSP has announced that it is likely to make changes to the Onetime Registration Form (OTR).
Candidates can contact the TSPSC website, select the Edit option in OTR and change the new locality and qualifications.
The press release was released on Sunday.
Class 1 to 7 last four years studied in same district considered as Local candidate
According to the new orders of the President of India, the appearance of districts, zones and multi-zones in the state has completely changed.
In this context, the Telangana government has also changed the locality qualifications.
Previously it was considred “local candidate” of the district where they studied 4 years from 4th to 10th grades.
The Telangana government has stated that if the last 4 years in classes 1 to 7 are studied in any district, zone or multi-zone,
they will be considered as locals in that district, zone and multi-zone. TSPSC has made changes in the OTR in this accordingly.
How to change local candidates status in TSPSC Website?
- Candidates should contact www.tspsc.gov.in for change in OTR.
- Open the OTR form and login based on the login ID and date of birth.
- Then update the locality status/ eligibility.
- Based on 33 districts need to update where you studied from class one to seventh.
- TSPSC also said that any other changes like the latest qualifications can be made in the OTR form columns.